Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Cut Shoppe Design Team!!

Happy Wednesday, friends!  I'm so excited to share the news that I have been asked to join The Cut Shoppe Design Team!  I have loved Ashley's amazing cut files for a while now, and I'm so thrilled to get to design with even more of them now!  I was the September Guest Designer, so I'm really happy to get to work with Ashley again and this fun team.  If you haven't checked them out yet, go visit her store HERE. The team is just bursting with talent, and I can't wait to get started.  Thank you to Ashley for having me this term!

Check out this awesome group of scrappy ladies!


Here is the layout I created for my Guest Design spot.


Here are a few more layouts I created for a few of my other teams using some of The Cut Shoppe's cut files...


Thanks for checking in, and have a great day!  Stay tuned for another blog post coming soon...with even more FUN news!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Missy! Gorgeous pages...love the one on black cardstock, you are great with color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! So happy to have you on the Team, Missy!! I'm looking forward to seeing all of the amazing layouts you'll create with the cut files!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek! HUGE congrats, Missy! So deserving! Your pages are amazing... You're sure to make ALL of Ashley's cut files absolutely shine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! So excited to be on the team with you!!

    ReplyDelete