Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Happy Happy Happy / Hip Kit Club

Hey there, friends!  I have a bonus Hip Kit Club layout to share for today using the 2015 May Kits.  Last week, I was able to squeeze in two layouts on my blog post.  I have been wanting to use one of Nicole Nowosad's exclusive cut files (available to all members of the Hip Kit forum on Facebook), and I used some of the cardstock in the Cardstock Kit to cut this one.  I traced around it with a black pen and backed the middle "happy" with some of the Chickaniddy wood grain paper.  I used some of the Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink, Electric Lime Paint Dabber and Cracked Pistachio Distress Paint to created all the blues and greens in the background.


It looks like it's floating :)  The beauty of pop dots!  I added some tangled thread here, and you can see some of the stamping I did under the title as well.


Here's a look at the top of the page..lots of fun layers.  Stamping, a piece of washi tape, a Pink Paislee acetate piece, a Project Life card and some awesome chipboard.  I also added in some tissue paper from my stash under my photo.


This green color turned out so pretty!  I love how the stamping looks over it.  The black ink really pops.  And those cute wood grain puffy alpha stickers are the perfect addition in that spot.


I colored the Evalicious wood veneer with some of the inks and adhered it straight to the photo.  The stamps are from Chickaniddy, and I used black archival ink as well as the Mermaid Lagoon.


Thanks so much for taking a look today...enjoy your Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Love how you clustered the photo, die cut title and embellishments Missy! Another awesome layout with the May Kit!

    ReplyDelete